PDA

View Full Version : Civilian outfit

johnnyreb
03-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Hello fellows I posted this add about 4 months ago and got some great responses. I am looking for a civilian outfit for myself and my daughter (5 years old). Like I stated, the last time I posted this add I got some great responses. The trouble was, most of the events for these groups were in PA. and Maryland. It is my hopes that I can find a group that has events in the V.A., possible the Richmond area as I am located in VA Beach. Thank you in advance for any info.

Corporal John Bradley 3rd VA. Co. H

cwrematchr
03-16-2009, 06:28 PM
It is my hopes that I can find a group that has events in the V.A., possible the Richmond area as I am located in VA Beach.

Mr. Bradley,

The Liberty Rifles used to field an associated group called the Citizens of Liberty Association. Perhaps a former or current member can help me out with the specifics, but as I understand it, we do have a few people that strictly participate in civilian activities at appropriate events.

Our unit is not strictly civilian. That being said, we have at least one or more events that utilize such an impression every year.

We have members from Connecticut to North Carolina, and all parts in between and east and west! I saw that you are looking around the Central-Tidewater area, I am from Richmond and three of our members are located in Virginia Beach and Norfolk.

If interested, please contact our President Cody Harding (codyjharding@gmail.com) or Vice President Paul Boccadoro (paulbocc@gmail.com) for further inquiry.

Hope this may have helped some!

johnnyreb
03-16-2009, 09:47 PM
That is a great help and I will contact him. On a personal note Mr. Spellman I believe our paths have crossed before (or at least came close). Mr. Randy Allen of the Outer Banks is a comrade of mine in the 3rd VA.