PDA

View Full Version : Deleted scenes from Gettysburg

sbl
03-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Posted right here............

http://48thpennsylvania.blogspot.com/

sbl
03-01-2009, 09:50 AM
These appear to be the scenes tacked back in for a televised broascast on TNT.

Irish Bill
03-01-2009, 03:20 PM
I saw them on youtube a week or two back and in the comments the guy who posted them said he got them from the special edition VHS (the one that came with the minnie bullet and audio CD). I had heard that originally gettysburg was going to be a TNT miniseries and they had 6 hours worth of film! I and probably most of you readers would love to watch all 6 hours. It would sure help pass some off season time away.

sbl
03-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Nice Avatar William. I've seen those figures.

cal 100
03-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks so much for posting those, Gettysburg is one of my fav movies and I love deleted scenes

Irish Bill
03-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Nice Avatar William. I've seen those figures.
I dont know if its my computer but when I see it on this website lincoln almosts looks like something out of yellow submarine:D
But I would really like to see the whole six hour miniseries. Gettysburg is a great movie and is what got me into civil war reenacting. I wish i was friends with ted turner and convince him to play the miniseries on tnt or sell a dvd set.

ejazzyjeff
03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
I saw them on youtube a week or two back and in the comments the guy who posted them said he got them from the special edition VHS (the one that came with the minnie bullet and audio CD). I had heard that originally gettysburg was going to be a TNT miniseries and they had 6 hours worth of film! I and probably most of you readers would love to watch all 6 hours. It would sure help pass some off season time away.

TNT use to show the unedited verison of Gettysburg and then Gone With the Wind on Superbowl Sunday until a few years ago.