PDA

View Full Version : Civilian Group In Hampton Roads??

johnnyreb
11-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Anyone know of any Civilian Groups in the Hampton Roads VA area??

Busterbuttonboy
11-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Sir
Look no further.
http://agsas.org/
Drew Gruber

johnnyreb
11-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank you sir, just what I am looking for!

johnnyreb
12-02-2008, 08:57 PM
:confused: Is anyone on this forum in a civilian group in the Hampton Roads area??? I have contacted the above mentioned group and The Hardtack Society and have not heard back from them.........Why is this like pulling teeth?????????:confused:

KarinTimour
12-03-2008, 08:36 AM
Dear Sir:

I am a member of the Atlantic Guard Soldiers' Aid Society and perhaps I can answer the questions you have.

I'm not currently on the committee for new members, but I'm sure they've got real world distractions that might have caused them to momentarily overlook your note to our website.

We're always interested in new members. As Mr. Gruber will no doubt attest, we have an active and growing male membership, who get a kick out of pushing the envelope and taking male civilian life to the next level.

Please send an email with any and all questions, concerns, etc. to me at Ktimour@aol.com for further information.

Sincerely,
Karin Timour
Period Knitting -- Socks, Sleeping Hats, Balaclavas
Atlantic Guard Soldiers' Aid Society
Email: Ktimour@aol.com

col90
12-03-2008, 11:09 AM
:confused: Is anyone on this forum in a civilian group in the Hampton Roads area??? I have contacted the above mentioned group and The Hardtack Society and have not heard back from them.........Why is this like pulling teeth?????????:confused:

I believe I sent you a note when you contacted us, as well as forwarding it to our membership chair. In case something happened in getting that to her, I'm drawing her attention to it again.

Colleen Formby

johnnyreb
12-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Thank you again. I was contacted today!!